My favorite go-to appetizer recipe is a caprese kabob made with buffalo mozzarella and ripe tomatoes garnished with fresh basil. I adore this recipe because it’s simple, easy to prepare, and anyone can make it regardless of their skills in the kitchen. Plus, it tastes amazing!
- buffalo mozzarella
- cherub or cherry tomatoes
- fresh basil
- fancy toothpicks
- olive oil
- salt + pepper
How to Make
- Wash the tomatoes and basil.
- Tear the basil into small, bite sized pieces.
- Slide a tomato onto a toothpick followed by a piece of basil, buffalo mozzarella, and basil again. Repeat until the toothpick is full.
- Brush a light coating of olive oil across each completed kabob.
- Keep salt + pepper close by so guests may season to their liking.
I serve these as an appetizer or I’ll skip the skewer and toss together as a salad. You may also enjoy these delicious Blackberry + Brie Bites!
Blessings to you and your home,